BARRAGE SHOW, 9th JULY

Details about any Events or Conventions.
Garcha
Level 1

BARRAGE SHOW, 9th JULY

Postby Garcha » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Hello everybody.

This is my first post, having discovered you guys only a few days ago, so I thought I would take the time to let you all know (if you did not know already!) that this Sunday sees the event that is the:

BARRAGE WARGAMES SHOW

It is held at Blessed William Howard High School (off the Newport Road) and starts at about 10am. Entry is £3.

I have no connection with the show or its organisers other than as a regular Demo-gamer via my alter ego as the rather grandiosely-titled "Creative Director" for the "Wyrley Retinue". The WR is a very small group of like-minded people who decided one day a few years back to run demo games at local shows and try and showcase the hobby and our limited abilities to a wider audience.

As in previous years, we will be showing a game at the show, this year's offering being "Storri's Trek 2: The Rath of Cahan", a Vikings in Ireland in the 10th Century affair. Do come along and say "Hello!"

Check out the Barrage Wargames website for trader and other details.

See you there and hopefully other places too! I might even drop in on a Sunday night if I can free up some time!!!
Garcha

Return to “Conventions and Events”